**ONLY ONE HOUSE REMAINING** We are proud to introduce Hazel Manor……….
Hazel Manor is an exclusive boutique development consisting of 4 contemporary semi-detached family homes. Neatly tucked off Strand Road, in the sought-after residential suburb of Portmarnock, this stylish development offers residents a truly unique living environment.
A generous internal specification combined with the latest technology to create a superior A2 rated energy-efficient home. Generously sized at 217 Square meters / 2,336 square feet the houses are ideal for modern family living with a bright and spacious open plan kitchen / living / dining area, 4 double bedrooms and a large home office at 2nd floor level along with an Ideal location in the heart of the village just minutes’ walk from the sea front.
Situated in one of North Dublin’s most picturesque locations, Portmarnock is steeped in history. Famous for its five mile stretch of velvet sand beach, Portmarnock offers all the relaxation and comfort of a small seaside town.
Along with the neighbouring villages of Howth & Malahide, Portmarnock offers a refreshing mix of sea air, bustling village atmosphere and an abundance of local amenities including excellent dining options, shops, schools and fantastic sports & leisure facilities. The historic grounds of Malahide Castle & Demesne are a short distance away with over 260 acres of estate parkland and gardens at your disposal, together with a children’s playground and Avoca café.
Hazel Manor is ideally located just 4 minutes’ walk from Portmarnock train station providing direct access to the city centre within 15-20 minutes via the DART commuter line. Portmarnock is also well-served by Dublin Bus with an excellent selection of routes (102, 32, 32X, 42, 42N (Nitelink) and 142).
Portmarnock is a mere 10km away from Dublin International Airport, 15km from Dublin City Centre and just a short distance from the pretty fishing villages of Howth & Malahide. Other major transport routes including the M1, M50 & Port Tunnel are just minutes’ drive away.
The village is surrounded by golf courses on all sides, including world ranked Portmarnock Golf Club which has staged numerous European Tours. There are also several active sports clubs, such as Portmarnock Tennis Club, Portmarnock A.F.C., Seaview Celtic F.C. and the Portmarnock Sport and Leisure Club. Other golf courses in the area include Malahide Golf Club, Portmarnock Golf Hotel & Links (designed by Bernhard Langer) and Sutton Golf Club. With Naomh Mearnóg serving as the local Gaelic Athletic Association club, all recreational interests will be facilitated within a short distance of your home.
There is an excellent choice of Primary & Secondary Schools in the area, which include St. Marnock's and St. Helen's Primary Schools and Portmarnock Community School is the local secondary school.
When it comes to dining out, Hazel Manor residents can enjoy a vast array of artisan restaurants & bars by foot within Portmarnock Village. In nearby Malahide and Howth, dining choices range from Michelin Star restaurants to quirky bistros, bars & coffee shops catering for all appetites.
Hazel Manor residents have the luxury at walking distance of a host of quirky local shops, restaurants, supermarkets & bars. The Pavilions Shopping centre and Airside Retail Park are all within a short drive of Portmarnock Village – these retail centres include many International Retailers.
● Houses are constructed using concrete block with full fill cavity insulation.
● Downstairs partition walls are concrete block with skim plaster finish
● Elegant elevations to incorporate mixture of render, brick and aluminium
● Limestone cills
● Powder Coated Aluminium fascia, soffits & gutters for low maintenance
● Powder Coated aluminium rainwater goods
● Natural slate rooftiles.
● High performance coloured aluminium triple glazed windows
● All walls and ceilings are skimmed and painted throughout and finished with a neutral colour
● Clean Contemporary skirting and architraves
● Softwood painted stairs, balustrades and hardwood handrails.
Doors and Ironmongery
● Doors are a combination of contemporary painted timber and glazed painted shaker style doors & are 2400mm in height at ground floor level. Upper level doors are also contemporary painted timber.
● Brushed chrome lever door handles, locks & hinges
● Luxurious modern sleek fitted wardrobes with assorted storage hanging in all bedrooms
● Contemporary style kitchens with easy close drawers, extensive storage and quartz stone worktops
● The utility room comes complete with fitted units and a contemporary counter-top
● Branded integrated appliances: Dishwasher, Fridge/freezer, Multi function oven, Microwave, Ceramic Hob & Extractor hood included once contracts are signed within 21 days of issue.
Bathroom & Ensuites
● Stylish and contemporary sanitary ware in all bathrooms, en-suites and downstairs WC
● Heated towel rails are provided in bathrooms and en-suites
● High quality Porcelain floor & partially/selected tiled walls are standard in bathrooms and en suites
● En-suites are fitted with large walk-in pressurised showers and fitted shower screens
● Electric underfloor heating with time settings in master en-suite
● Generous and well designed light & power points
● Data points in all rooms (wired in CAT 6)
● Modern/contemporary Electric feature fireplace by the designer brand Evonic
● A mix of LED down-lighters & pendants throughout to allow for a personal touch
● TV outlets in all rooms wired in RG 6 (approved by service providers)
Heating and Hot Water
● The house boasts an A3 energy rating.
● An air to Water heat pump system provides domestic hot water and efficient heating, serving wall mounted radiators.
● Thermostatically controlled radiators to all rooms and excellent levels of insulation to the walls roof and floors
● Evonic electric fire (2KW), 1500 E series FG3 UHD version
● The houses have an air tight membrane for extra comfort and energy efficiency
● Each house is fitted with a mechanical ventilation system designed for clean living with high energy efficient ventilation.
● Each house has two car parking spaces.
● There is also space for visiting parking.
● Each home features a stylish patio area and rear gardens are seeded
● Concrete post with high quality timber fencing provided
● There are planted flower beds to the front of each house
Security & Safety
● Each home is wired for intruder alarm.
● Smoke/Heat & Carbon Monoxide detectors fitted as standard
● Each home is covered by a Homebond 10 year Structural Guarantee Scheme.
● The adjacent gardens offer a wonderful extension of the living space at the property.
● This exclusive development will be enclosed with Elegant powder coated steel railings
● Mature trees adjacent the site help bed the houses in as an established development